1. WordPress; This one is great if you are a WordPress Blogger. Bloggers app, if you use Google blog.
2. Evernote; If your blog is neither of the above, Evernote could be very helpful. Evernote is a great app for other things too and comes with cloud storage. Great little note keeper.
3. Merriam Webster; Dictionary, there are many dictionary available. Just pick your favorite.
4. Easy Text to Speech; I use this one to read back what I have written, great for catching typos and other little grammar mistakes. (And you know I don’t catch them all, if you read my blog much 😯 )
5. IVONA Text to Speech; This is a much better voice than Google voice, and this is added to the app above for a better Text to Speech experience.
6. Clipper; is a clipboard manager that I find very useful.
7. Swype keyboard; If you are on one of the latest Android versions you can swipe away on the Google Keyboard, if not I highly recommend one of the 3rd party keyboards that will allow you to swipe instead of typing.
8. Google maps; I often blog my location and Google maps is just the best for this, other bloggers will mention places that you may want to look up too, just a all-around handy little tool. There are other maps too.
9. Google translator; If you do much blogging sooner or later you going to want to read somebody’s blog that don’t write your language, Google translator will allow you to do this.
10. SwipePad; My latest app that I am enjoying, helps make multitasking on the Android much easier. There are a couple of other multitasking tools that will also help with android.
There you go, ten apps to help you blog with an Android tablet.
I walked with MapMyWalk+! Distance: 2.37mi, time: 49:45, pace: 21:00min/mi, speed: 2.86mi/h.
Looks like I got near 3 miles today, maybe tomorrow will be a good walk 🙂 somewhere between 6 to 12 miles hopefully. I did top off my exercise with some stretching today.
Today’s weather for the most part looks like it will be near the same as yesterday but with little peaks of sun now and then. Feels a good bit warmer too with little to no wind today. Update 02:12pm: mostly sunny 🙂 I like that. My solar system has got the batteries completely charged, good deal.