Bug: Shoot, I got me a bug 😯 Just the other day on the news I heard that the flu vaccine(which I got) was only catching about 40% of the bugs this year and it feels like I got one of the other 60%. Headaches and throat, mostly. Yesterday I had a headache that kind of felt like sinus misbehaving and last night it started feeling like they where draining I into my throath and then it kind of felt like I had a grasshopper or two in my throath. At any rate, it is mostly a head and throath thing so far. We’ll see where it goes from here.

Pictures: Couple more of the Gnatcatchers. I keep debating as to whether these are Black-tailed or Blue-gray Gnatcatcher. The area that I’m in and the time of the year tells me it is a Black-tailed but I’m not far from the line where the Blue-gray winters. The best way to tell one from the other is by seeing the under side of the tail and I have not been able to do that very well. Anyways, I’m going with Black-tailed.

Gnatcatcher TomWellsBLM 7D_1614

Just made a jump off the limb, these little guys are still only about a second at a time. There are not shy but they are never still either.
Gnatcatcher TomWellsBLM 7D_1612

Workout Summary: Not sure if I will add to that today or not. Maybe a short walk with the camera, maybe not.

WEEK OF 12/14/2014 – 12/20/2014
Workouts 5
Hours 4.3
Distance 11.19
Calories 1342

Exercise: I did get out and walk, nothing big but at least a walk. I walked with MapMyWalk+! Distance: 2.44mi, time: 47:27, pace: 19:28min/mi, speed: 3.08mi/h.

Night folks