Got a few more things put away and fixed a water leak that I found (hot water drain valve was leaking (Pex line) cut it out of line and replaced it. About a 10-minute job, once I got the parts from the hardware store (a cut-off valve and a small piece of line). Well, it had to be a 10-foot piece, you can’t buy a shorter piece. Needless to worry about, it only cost 4 or 5 dollars, and now I have some if I need it.
I had to pull some wire cover material off in the motor home in order to run some new coax line, and today I cover that back up. The lines were all inside cabinet areas and that made things fun to work with, but that is done, and I now have 4 more cabinets that I can store stuff in.
So the only thing left to do now with the TV antenna is to put the crank on that moves it up and down and a small directional wheel that lets you turn it. Lucky for me, I am in an area that has good reception, so I get all the station I want to watch without even having to raise the antenna up.
Tomorrow will likely be more of the same.