Blogging = writing. Me …. I am certainly not a writer but yet here I am pecking/sliding away at the letters on this tablet. I sometimes wonder why I do this, because I know I am not a writer but yet, I enjoy being where I am at this very moment, looking for the words that I will share with the world today. I have the few friends that read my scribbling and now a few Kindred bloggers. Lately I have been following a few other blogs fairly close and enjoying the writing skill of some very talent folks, and this is the thing that makes me wonder what it is that I am doing here. I have always wrote my blog for my own benefit pretty much, in that it keeps a nice record of my RVing life, but beyond that I have not looked for much else out of my blogging. But than this is not in a place where only I see it, is it? So ….. just what the hell is it that I am doing? I don’t have a clue! Maybe one day I will figure it out, than again maybe I will never really have a good reason for just why I do this blogging thing …… and you know what? I am okay with that, some things just are what they are and don’t really need a reason do they?
Some things that have come from my blogging ….
1. I have gotten to be a better writer (still miles of room to improve)
2. I have come from a place where I hated writing anything, to a place where I look forward to my daily scribbling.
3. The blog is a great way to keep a few friends informed of the little things happening in my life.
4. Help develop a few social skills, I will confess that I am not the most social person that you will ever meet.
5. Help to keep me very honest about personal golds, such as losing weight, exercising and staying with a diet. Also about my defeats such as my inability to give up caffeine!
6. LOL, if one writes about most the things one does in life, one becomes more careful of what one does! Maybe in that way it helps me to be just a bit better person. (I think we all should have room for self improvement, throughout life)
Note: I don’t write about everything ….. for example when some fool rides my bumper way too close and I have a bit of road rage, even if it is just a bit of cursing under my breath, and I certainly don’t want to talk about the times I stick my head out the window and give a good cussing with a little bit of fist shaking! Okay I haven’t done that for many years, LOL.
7. Learn the lesson that if you put it in this blog, you can’t take it back! Yes even old man, just like teenagers, get into trouble running their mouth! It is just one of them lesson that even if you learn it well, over a few years you kind of forget and once again have to learn.
8. With number 7 in mind, always try to keep the blog positive and find another outlet for negative feelings, we all have them, just got to keep them in check sometimes 😯
9. This blog helps me stay up to date with some of the little social tech things happening in the world. Not that I use many of them, but at least I know about them.
10. This blog gives me something constructive to do, that I really enjoy doing! It is a nice part of my day.
11. One more, I am not a creative person in any sense, and perhaps this blogging helps just a little with that. I have always desired to be more creative.
There you go, my second list of ten, plus one! If anyone can find use of one of these, it yours to have, LOL.
I walked with MapMyWalk+! Distance: 2.02mi, time: 35:03, pace: 17:22min/mi, speed: 3.45mi/h.
A nice walk. The knee is feeling fine today, damn near normal! Ha, ain’t nothing like a little moderation, LOL. Perhaps I can push up to 3 miles a day …… without the knee fussing? I won’t try that for a while, give the knee just a bit more time, before I look for the boundaries. Added a fair amount of stretching and all is well.
Fine weather today. Little overcast but that is Okay the temperature is nice. T-shirt and shorts weather, just the kind I like.
Looks like I have been full of nonsense today, hopefully I got it all out 🙂 today.
Tomorrow’s nonsense may be about using a tablet to write over 95% of my blog. All of this post was done on my Nexus 7.
Night folks 🙂